The Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Informatics offers you currently 3 BSc and 3 MSc programs in English.
- Mechanical Engineering, Specializations: Machine Manufacturing Technology, Machine Design, Design of Machine Tools, Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering, Specialization: Web Technologies
- Logistics Engineering, Specializations: Production Process Engineer, Service Process Engineer
- Mechanical Engineering with CAD/CAM specialization
- Computer Science Engineering
- Logistics Engineering
The faculty has 2 doctoral schools where you can study – or continue your studies - in English.
The INTERNATIONAL WELDING ENGINEER POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMME is available from September 2023.
A degree from the University of Miskolc gives you a solid foundation in the science of mechanical engineering. Our graduates can be assured that they can successfully compete with the best in the profession. The diploma of the University of Miskolc – Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Informatics will open doors to build up a career in the world of engineering practice, engineering management, industry, research, academia and government. The University of Miskolc also offers students one of the most vibrant educational and cultural atmospheres available in the region. The campus is one of a kind not even in Hungary but also in Europe.